Waterhouses Medical Practice is a long established rural practice in the heart of Staffordshire Moorlands. We aim to provide the highest quality medical care to patients over a wide geographical area, with a large and dedicated team of health professionals. In an increasingly complex NHS, our emphasis is firmly on patient-centred care, with every opportunity and encouragement to discuss your concerns and preferences with us.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
We are here to help patients, however, please be reminded that we have a Zero Tolerance policy against any physical or verbal abuse against a GP or any staff member.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
All clinical rooms in our surgery are readily accessible to patients in wheelchairs and the patients’ toilets are designed to accommodate those with disabilities. Please ask for any assistance you may need.
Waterhouses Medical Practice Team – Aims and Objectives
Always consider treating others as you would hope to be treated yourself
It is our determination and commitment as a Practice team to provide people registered with the practice with personal health care of high quality and to seek continuous improvement on the health status of the practice population overall. We aim to achieve this by developing and maintaining a happy sound Practice which is receptive to people’s needs and expectations and which reflects, whenever possible, the latest
advances in Primary Health Care.
Aims and Objectives:
- To act with complete confidentiality, integrity and impartiality
- To be courteous, approachable, friendly and helpful
- To ensure effective and safe services and environment
- To provide a high standard of medical care
- To be committed to our patients needs
- To continue to improve as a patient centered service through effective decision making and good communication
- To maintain a skilled and motivated surgery team to provide the service
- To improve our healthcare services by continual monitoring; audit and appropriate action, through ongoing learning and training maintain a high quality of patient care
- To treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
- To guide all employees in accordance with diversity and equality
- To maintain strong and effective information governance systems
We strive to treat all our patients with dignity, respect and honesty. Every staff member at Waterhouses Medical Practice is committed to deliver an excellent service to its patients. We ask all patients to offer the same commitment in return.